lout-users

An old Jeff paper: "A New Approach to Document Formatting"

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: An old Jeff paper: "A New Approach to Document Formatting"
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 23:29:51 +0400

Hello, lout folk.

I have added a href to this paper to the Lout home page.  This paper,
distributed with 2.x, though written in 1992, is still, IMHO, an
excellent overview of the key concepts Lout is built around.

I encourage everyone, especially people new to Lout, to read it:

    http://www.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/lout/overview.ps

Also, for historical purposes, I have added lout-2.05 distribution
(the last 2.x release) to my ftp archive.

SY, Uwe