lout-users

Re: lout equations, general commentary.

From: Glauber Ribeiro
Subject: Re: lout equations, general commentary.
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:30:23 +0400 (MSD)

David,

i like to think of the relationship between TeX and Lout as similar to that of
assembly language and a 3rd generation programming language such as Pascal.

Lout tends to be more verbose, but it's a lot easier to understand. TeX is
terse and gives you machine-language power to do anything.
LaTeX is just plain weird! :-) :-) :-)

glauber
---
Glauber Ribeiro
address@hidden
"Wherever you go, that's where you are."