lout-users

Re: Right to left

From: Lonnell L Peters
Subject: Re: Right to left
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:57:09 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for the info, but I don't quite need something that complicated.
The fonts I'm using are already set up for right-to-left formatting
(they're Hebrew/Aramaic and Arabic fonts). The only thing I really need to
do is reverse the string that I want to typeset. What I've done is write
an external program that takes a file, and reverses all of the strings in
the file (delimited by newlines). Using this, I can then easily typeset
whole lines (or just words) in right to left.

Lonnell Peters