lout-users

more sneak preview material

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: more sneak preview material
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:10:34 +1000

In the course of preparing the next release of Lout, I have
reimplemented program printing in a way that makes it much
easier to add new languages.  I haven't actually added any
new languages yet, but it will be easy from now on.

If you want a glimpse of how this will work in time to
offer comments, have a look at

    ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/prog.ps

which is the draft of the replacement to Chapter 11 of
the User's Guide.  But you'll need to be quick since
I intend to release the next version in the next few
days.

Jeff Kingston