lout-users

R: Version 3.18 of Lout now available

From: Giovanni Zezza
Subject: R: Version 3.18 of Lout now available
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:32:04 +0100

> BTW, recent lcc-win32, a free C compiler for win32, was able to

I did read the license, and wasn't able to understand whether it is
actually "free" (surely not in the sense of FSF). I don't think this
prevents to compile Lout for personal use, but I don't know if then you can
distribute such compiled Lout.
It's possibly only a paranoic actitude of mine, but it would be better if
Lout could be compiled easely with DJPP or other compilers having a clearer
free license.

Ciao.