lout-users

getting rid of inappropriate page numbers

From: Mikko Huhtala
Subject: getting rid of inappropriate page numbers
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:23:08 +0300 (EEST)

I'm using an extensively modified docf file which includes new
LargeScaleStructures etc. I would like some of these to start on a
page without a header, i.e. without a pagenumber, like the first page
of table of contents in standard docf. I have tried to study the packages
distributed with Lout, but cannot figure out how to do this (I'm just
thick). What should I put in my modified docf?

Mikko