lout-users

Tweaking of TeX fonts

From: nijbhav
Subject: Tweaking of TeX fonts
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:34:44 +0400

With Lout-3.20, I compiled my report for the first time using TeX fonts
(lout-teq) and the core dumped after some unresolved cross references like this
(I am showing only the last part of the message) :

 1,1: unresolved cross reference @SectionList&&577.section1.1
     1,1: unresolved cross reference @SubSectionList&&607.subsection12.1
     1,1: unresolved cross reference @SectionList&&577.section1.1
     1,1: unresolved cross reference @SubSectionList&&607.subsection12.1
     1,1: unresolved cross reference @SectionList&&577.section1.1
     1,1: unresolved cross reference @SubSectionList&&607.subsection12.1
     1,1: unresolved cross reference @SectionList&&577.section1.1
     1,1: unresolved cross reference @SubSectionList&&607.subsection12.1
    5,44: unresolved cross reference @NumberMarker&&book1
     6,5: unresolved cross reference @NumDispCounterMarker&&preceding
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

However, thinks went smoothly when I first compiled using usual fonts and then
switched over to TeX fonts after resolving the cross references.
But with lout-3.21, the following error message occurs:

lout file "/export/home/6monthspace/jeff/lout.lib/include/teq" (from "myreport"
line 28, from "report1" line 1):
    24,1: fatal error: @SysPrependGraphic symbol out of place

It seems that some tweaking is necessary. Not that I need TeX fonts desperately,
but I was just experimenting.

  --
"Once a satyagrahi, always a satyagrahi"