lout-users

Re: Problem with number of pages

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Problem with number of pages
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:28:31 +0400

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 14:22:16 +0400, DaVinci wrote:

> Please, I have not been subscribed to the list. Mail me too.

Only subscribers can post to the list.  I've forwarded your mail to
the list, but please, consider subscribing.  The list is relatively
low volume, so this shouldn't be a problem.

> @SysInclude{doc}
> @Document
>       @InitialFont{Palatino Base 14p}
>       @Language{spanish}
>
> @Text @Begin

> When I view it with gv, it counts two pages, but they are joined and
> it is not posible to print one or another.

This is, perhaps, the most frequently asked first qurestion ;-).

    @SysInclude{doc}
    @Document
      @InitialFont{Palatino Base 14p}
      @Language{spanish}
    //                                # <-- !!!!!!!! note this line
    @Text @Begin

As User's Guide says:

    Notice the // after the last option. Its meaning is beyond our
    scope, but total disaster will ensue if it is forgotten.

PS: Sometimes I think that @Doc was a really bad idea usability-wise.

SY, Uwe