lout-users

Lecture number

From: Isaac Kar-Keung To
Subject: Lecture number
Date: 20 Feb 2001 10:52:53 +0800

Hi all,

I've come up with the following problem: when I try to make a set of
overhead transparencies that contains a double-digit lecture number, the
number fails to show up in the title slide and in any page number.  The
following file nicely show this:

--- test.lt ---
@Include { myslides }

@OverheadTransparencies
//
@Lecture
@Title { Test title } {}
--- End test.lt ---

The only thing to do is to copy the system slidesf to myslidesf and modify
the line

  # @FirstLectureNumber         { 1             } # first lecture num

  @FirstLectureNumber           { 10            } # first lecture num

Instead of "Lecture 10", the generated PS file contains "Lecture ???".
Interestingly, if the start number is 9 and we have 2 lectures, the second
one shows "Lecture 10" successfully.  What happened, and is there any fix?

Regards,
Isaac.