lout-users

Re: Lecture number

From: Eric Marsden
Subject: Re: Lecture number
Date: 26 Feb 2001 20:53:47 +0100

>>>>> "veu" == Valeriy E Ushakov <address@hidden> writes:

  veu> Eric Marsden has done a great job on FAQ, but (judging from
  veu> cmucl-imp traffic :-) he's busy with another project. It would
  veu> be nice if someone can step up and continue the work on FAQ
  veu> and, perhaps, code snippets library (like picture flowing) and
  veu> so on

yes, I'm afraid I don't have much time for improving the FAQ (and I
find myself using LaTeX more often than Lout ...). I can send the
SGML source of the current FAQ to anyone who would be interested in
taking it over.

--
Eric Marsden                          <URL:http://www.laas.fr/~emarsden/>