lout-users

P.S.: Newbie question: ListOuterGaps, TableGaps, etc

From: Kevin Cole
Subject: P.S.: Newbie question: ListOuterGaps, TableGaps, etc
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:38:50 -0400 (EDT)

In the previous message I included the URL for a sample of what I'm
trying to achieve.

   http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/CSS/prototype.html

This only looks right in Netscape 4.0-4.77  (The older versions don't
support some of the cascading style sheet stuff, and Netscape 6 has
dropped the MULTICOL tag.)  So, if you view it with something other than
Netscape 4.0 - 4.77, try to imagine it as a two-column page.