lout-users

Plain text output

From: Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
Subject: Plain text output
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:38:02 +0200

    Hello all :))

    I'm quite new at Lout, since I only use it for writting letters
and reports, with no cross-references, etc...

    I've tried to produce plain text output for the User's guide, and
I get only a 200 lines output, which stops with a quite strange error
message about some tags not found after other tags, and a few
references not resolved. The PS output is OK.

    I've run lout a dozen times on the document, and the output is
always the same, that is, no more references are resolved and the
output stops at the preface.

    My question is: do I need to produce the PS output in order to be
able to produce a plaintext output? How do I output plaintext for
complex documents?

    Thanks a lot :)
    Raúl