lout-users

Lout keywords

From: Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
Subject: Lout keywords
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:07:49 +0200

    Hello all :))

    I've taken a look at the Lout's Design and Implementation guide
looking for the 'keywords' of Lout. The goal is to know what keywords
Lout recognizes without taking a look at the 'include' files.

    Well, in the guide we can see the explanations for the 23
operators, but after that I've found other operators (well, I
consider them operators) like 'def', '@Yield', or additional keywords
as 'body', 'right', 'left', etc...

    Is there any (maybe unofficial) document where I can understand
those keywords without looking at the sources? Is the entire keyword
(I mean operators+reserved words+predefined symbols) set those shown
in 'externs.h'?

    Is there any file which Lout reads without being included (with
@Include or @SysInclude)?

    Moreover, since what I'm doing is trying to learn the Lout
'crude' language for pleasure, it will help if I could obtain a lout
document just after the inclusion and expansion of macros and 'def's,
but I don't know how to do it :??

    Sorry for the strange question, and thanks for the help :)
    Raúl