lout-users

Re: Who'd also pay for a programming book/PDF

From: Mike Thanos
Subject: Re: Who'd also pay for a programming book/PDF
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:12:19 +1000

I have just started working with Lout. So far I have been very impressed, but as with all of these things, am finding the learning curve steep, and deadlines are nearing!

Therefore, not only would I leap at the chance to purchase a programming guide, but am wondering if there is a Lout superuser out there would be interested in providing training to a small group of developers at my company to help us kick start our Lout skills.

Any takers (we are based in Melbourne)?

Mike

Mike Thanos
Head of Business Management