lout-users

Ruby support for prg2lout

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Ruby support for prg2lout
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:45:25 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of preparing slides for a seminar on the
Ruby programming language <http://www.ruby-lang.org/>, so I've started
to add some rudimentary support for Ruby to prg2lout.

I've done this in an "as-I-go," rather haphazardly fashion, so it's
anything but finished.  Now I'm wondering if maybe somebody else has
already worked on this, or if someone is interested in doing this in a
more orderly way.  I could post or mail my patches if anybody's
interested.

Greetings

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <address@hidden>