lout-users

Re: Table Problem

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Table Problem
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 08:10:23 +1000

I haven't had a chance to look at your code, but (a) if you are using
table running headers, then they are known to be broken and are on
my list of things to fix for the next release; and (b) there is
information about a bug in @Tbl, in a footnote at the bottom of the
first or second page of the tables chapter in the User's guide,
which could be the cause.

If these pointers don't help, keep asking.

Jeff Kingston