lout-users

Re: Preprocessing with Basser Lout

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Preprocessing with Basser Lout
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:54:36 +1000

On Tue, 21 May 2002 18:18:59 +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > Would there be a way to get the output of Basser Lout's preprocessor, i.e.
  > something equivalent to "gcc -E" that would just expand macros?
  >
  > Thanks,
  > Ludovic.

No, there is no feature like this, and Lout is not written in a way
that would make it very feasible to do it.  I'm assuming that you
meant "macros and definitions" where you wrote "macros".  If you
really meant Lout macros only, then that would be more possible
since they are expanded in the lexical analyser.  But there is no
actual option to do it at the moment.

Jeff