lout-users

How do I ignore DOS carriage returns?

From: jamesclementsiii
Subject: How do I ignore DOS carriage returns?
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:23:19 -0400

I've had to start using lout under windows and I built lout-3.25 with the
cygwin gcc compiler without too much trouble.  The only problem I have is with
input files that have returns and newlines characters.  Is there a makefile
option that can help me with the windows environment?

Jim

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with address@hidden
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/