lout-users

This time a real q: Excluding some parts from the toc?

From: Robert Feldt
Subject: This time a real q: Excluding some parts from the toc?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:19:08 +0100 (MET)

Hi again and sorry for "flooding" the list,

How can I exclude the Preface section from the Contents?

I'd like the contents to start with the first arabic page which is the
Introduction. If that's not possible I'd like to change the text that goes
into the contents for the preface section.

Reason is that my first Preface page is for an Abstract but above the
Abstract heading there needs to be the title of the work, my name and the
affiliation. My university has these rules set in stone so I need to
comply... ;-(

Any help appreciated,

Robert Feldt