lout-users

Re: margins for figure captions

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: margins for figure captions
Date: 21 Mar 2003 07:30:34 -0700

Hi,

Displays are introduced on pages 29-30 of the Lout 3.28 User Manual.
That section also refers you to section 7.5 for information on
specialized displays and their raw forms.

I may have been wrong about setting the display indent as an option. It
appears to be set in the setup file, instead. Just glancing at pages
29-30, I think you may want @RawQuotedDisplay. @QuotedDisplay indents
both sides of the displayed object, and the Raw form leaves off the
vertical spacing.

Joe