lout-users

Experimental Lout mode for Scintilla/SciTE

From: K. H. Man
Subject: Experimental Lout mode for Scintilla/SciTE
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 21:12:46 +0800

Hi all,

I have written a Lout lexer for Scintilla/SciTE, one of
the more actively developed free editors. It does syntax
highlighting and pretty nifty folding. It's also highly
customizable, and is available for Win32 and Linux/GTK+.

I will submit a patch to Neil Hodgson for inclusion in
the next release, hopefully it will be accepted.

In the meantime, the following is a temporary test
distribution for Win32 users (333K):

http://www.geocities.com/keinhong/wscite_lout_dev.zip

The editor is named Sc1.exe, statically linked.
Feedback is welcome. The program was compiled on Mingw32.
If anyone wants to build it, please e-mail me privately
for the patch.
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)