lout-users

Re: how to print a page in landscape format

From: John
Subject: Re: how to print a page in landscape format
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:57:16 +1000

On Thursday, May 29, 2003 9:29 AM AEST, Tatyana Alexeyev  wrote:

> I have a problem to color the rows in a table.
> When I  use:
> bformat { @StartHSpan @Cell paint {lightgray} a
                                           ^^^
spelling mistake:
In Australian and British English the colour grey is spelt with an "E"
GREY - (ref. Macquarie and Oxford Dictionaries). Both site GRAY as
alternate "mainly US" spelling. Websters Dictionary confirms US spelling
as GRAY.

This is a spelling difference I had not been consciously been aware of
and I assume neither was Jeff Kingston at the time that part of Lout was
developed.

That is why the colour is unknown in the error message below.

--
Regards
       John McMahon  (mailto:address@hidden)