lout-users

Footnotes - Paragraph Format

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Footnotes - Paragraph Format
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:39:49 -0400

Greetings.

I have sucessfully made footnotes appear like:

1) Hello 2) World 3) Goodbye 4) World

however, if their are more footnotes on the page then can fit in one line, they get cut and moved to the next page, etc... Since I always have more than will fit on one page, it obviously becomes a problem.

Here's what I have been editing is dsf:

    def @PageFootNoteList
    {
                    @PageFootNotePlace
        //@FootGap  @PageFootNoteList
    }

Removing the // for the line break takes the line break out, obviously, but how can I format it into a word wrapping paragraph?

Thanks,

Jeremy