lout-users

Re: Vote for mailing list hosting

From: Albert Kinderman
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:49:57 -0700

I know this a somewhat informal list, but do we have a mechanism for collecting and counting votes?

In particular, should all votes be sent to the whole list? An alternative is to have ballots sent to two people (e.g., Sébastien and K. H. Man) who can count and compare. If the original message sets the reply to properly, voters could use reply directly to the ballot counters.

Al