lout-users

Re: The name of the pdfmark mark

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: The name of the pdfmark mark
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:22:42 +0200

"K. H. Man" <address@hidden> writes:

> Michael's extensions for /DOCINFO pdfmarks (below) were possible
> because no additional processing was required for that case. I'm not
> sure if that is possible for bookmarks/outlines. If it is possible to
> do a hierarchical pdfmark outline using just the existing Lout
> language facilities, then that's good, no need to hack any code. :-)

I've tried it several times (cf. the archives), and my impression is
that a "pure Lout" implementation of hierarchical bookmarks, while
theoretically possible, is practically unfeasible.

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                               <address@hidden>
Public key at <http://www.dynalabs.de/mxp/pubkey.txt>