lout-users

Re: problems with lists

From: Rolando Abarca
Subject: Re: problems with lists
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:21:17 -0400 (CLT)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 address@hidden wrote:
Or, very likely, with a previous version of the document.

that was it... I removed the lout.li file and it worked perfectly :-)
thanks!

rm mydoc.l[di]*  # in any case
rm lout.li       # only if you didn't call lout with -c,
                #      which in my opinion should be the default.
This should always be done after structural error messages;
otherwise very strange things can happen.

Wolfram

--
Rolando Abarca M. address@hidden
 "Tam pro papa quam pro rege bibunt omnes sine lege."