lout-users

Re: question about encoding (spanish document)

From: Rolando Abarca
Subject: Re: question about encoding (spanish document)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:24:30 -0300 (CLST)

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Ludovic Court?s wrote:

Some time ago, Michael Piotrowski and I reached the conclusion that
adding UTF-8 support should be "feasible in bounded time", but we
haven't got any further so far.  ;-)

well, I have some time now, so I could help you with that... and that's something I would really like to see in lout.
regards,

--
                          Rolando Abarca M .. rabarca (at) dcc.uchile.cl
"It is hard to get a lady to evaluate to true." - Pintsize.