lout-users

Re: Including Lout eps output into Lout documents.

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Including Lout eps output into Lout documents.
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:53:59 +1100

> We're rolling again with William's patch.  If you need any more
> information or testing, we'll be happy to help.  Thanks much.

I love it when people provide fixes along with their bug reports.
Funny, I struck this problem myself the other day for the first
time, but the files were large so I was able to pretend to
myself that it was a memory problem.

Since you are not being held up and I am short of time just now,
I'll keep your report on file and sort it out in a couple of
weeks, after I get back from the conference I'm going to.  If
anyone out there is desperate for a fix for this, let me know
and I'll work on it sooner.

I can feel a new release coming on.  Better start sending in
those comments and suggestions.

Jeff