lout-users

maintaining the Perl+Pod languages in prg2lout

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: maintaining the Perl+Pod languages in prg2lout
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:16:11 +1100

Are there any Perl+Pod users out there who would like to
take on the job of maintaining these languages in prg2lout?
At present we have one outstanding request, to add =head3,
which I could do myself, but there may be other recent
features.  I've asked the previous person but he's too
busy and "hasn't used Pod for years".

If you're interested in helping out here, let me know.
Have a look at prg2lout.c before you commit yourself.

Jeff