lout-users

Re: Anyone met/fixed "no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove"

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Anyone met/fixed "no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove"
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:54:19 +1100

I'm not sure about this, but another possibility might be that
it goes away when you move from an empty index to a non-empty
index, or from a one-page index to a two-page index.

If the error message is related to indexing at all, which seems
likely, the header components in question are the "entry (ctd.)"
things that Lout puts at the top of the columns of entries with
sub-index entries.  Apparently @EndHeaderComponent thinks there
should be one there that it's time to throw away, but there isn't.

As usual, I would be willing to investigate if someone posts a
concrete example.

Jeff