lout-users

Re: Looking for Win32 port champion

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Looking for Win32 port champion
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:48:02 +1100

"Remo Dentato" <address@hidden>, Sun Aug 17:
> Jeff, would it be possible to have access to the next version
> before you release it? I will try to compile it and will study
> KHMan's modifications to see if the appropriate changes could
> be made before the official release.

Yes, but only for a limited time.  It might be better to sort out
any issues on the current release first, post your plans to the
list for comment, and make a proposal that I can consider for
inclusion in 3.37.

> Of course, provided that you are interested in doing this!

I am always happy to consider any proposal, but naturally I
can't promise to include something I have not seen.

Uwe maintained a Windows port for a long time, and apart from one
really awful problem with ftell(), which is now history, it all
seemed to work.  So take a look at his mail from Sun Aug 17.

Jeff