lout-users

Re: DotNet/COM wrap/port of LOut?

From: Paul Zarucki
Subject: Re: DotNet/COM wrap/port of LOut?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 10:59:26 +0100

Hi,

I use Lout to create PDFs in a web application written in PHP. The PHP
code is basically

mkdir $tempdir;
file_put_contents($tempfile,$lout_document,LOCK_EX);
$cmd = "cd $tempdir ; lout -r 3 -PDF $tempfile ; rm * ";
$pdf_document = sys_exec($cmd);
rmdir($tempdir);

Admittedly, the sys_exec() call amounts to the same thing as a command
line so perhaps that would prevent you from using this approach.

Regards,
Paul.