lout-users

Re: Resources.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Resources.
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:10:01 +0200

Hi,

"Weaver" <address@hidden> skribis:

> I'm about to start delving into Lout.

That’s a good idea, welcome!  :-)

> I'm running a Debian-based system, so already have some doc resources, but
> am still chasing more in this initial stage.
>
> I have joined this list and searched the archive on 'Lout Resources'
> terminology, but come up with nix.

Lout comes with three extensive manuals: the User’s Guide, the Expert’s
Guide, and the Design Document.  You should be able to find all you need
to get started in the User’s Guide.

These manuals are part of Lout’s source distribution.  I suspect Debian
has packages that provide the resulting PDFs, too.  Alternatively, the
latest version of the User’s Guide is available as PostScript from
<http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/lout/lout-3.39-user.ps.gz>.

HTH,
Ludo’.