lout-users

First video of the SCS/PageTracker

From: Richard Cichelli
Subject: First video of the SCS/PageTracker
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:09:42 -0500

Dear Lout Community:

This video shows how we have integrated Lout into our industrial-scale publishing workflow management systems.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/euekzzCFOY0

We use Lout to dynamically render page dummies showing newspaper designs.  We also use many other FOSS tools, including GhostScript and, most recently,  Scribus.   We have contributed to these and many others over the years.   I believe we started using Lout in about 1993.

SCS intern, Jacob Butts' write-up explains more of what's going on.

http://www.newspapersystems.com/Internships

We thank and sincerely appreciate the wonderful contributions Jeff Kingston and other Lout developers  have made.

Richard.
address@hidden