lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP TCP Server crashes after two accepted connections

From: julian-bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP TCP Server crashes after two accepted connections simultaneously
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:02:49 -0700 (MST)

now I implemented a simple send_callback and poll_callback

        tcp_sent(newpcb, KoDeX_send_callback);
        tcp_poll(newpcb, tcp_poll_callback, 1);

but the problem is still there. I connect first PC1, than PC2, than
deconnect PC1 deconnect PC2, reconnect PC1, reconnect PC2 and when i
disconnect PC1, send_Callback of the second tpcb is never called again and
after some seconds, I receive a "FIN" wheather I dont close the connection
on PC2 and the complete application is hanging.
I forgot so say that a simple broadcast message ist sent every second and if
lwip get stuck, also these BC message never goes out, but my routine still
goes on, only lwip is in an state where it can't send and receive anymore.

my configuration of the lwip stack:

mem_size 524288
memp_n_pbuf 8192
memp_ntcp_pcb 32