lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP trouble

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP trouble
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 22:10:24 +0100

On 26.02.2019 22:07, Slava Zilberfayn wrote:
Hello all,

I've  done some more testing with tcpecho example. When I set
chunk  size  to  be  less  than the size of the tcpecho
packets,  I  get  exactly  the same failure during the second
call  to netconn_write. When the packet size small than chunk
size  it  crashes fairly quickly. For example I set chunk size
to  400  in the tcpecho example and send 400 bytes packets to
it. Works fine.

If   I  start  sending  401 bytes, it crashes fairly quickly.
There   must   me   something  wrong  with  my  settings. Any
help would be appreciated.

If you could get this reproduced with minimal changes on the win32 or linux port, it would be *much* easier to see what's going on.

Regards,

Simon