lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Throughput benchmark question - nasty pauses

From: uaz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Throughput benchmark question - nasty pauses
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 19:29:04 -0700 (MST)

Stuck in tcpip_thread() of tcpip.c file, or my own udp server thread.
I'm not sure if 'stuck' is the exact description, but it is spending too
much time in the above threads without switching or interrupts.
For now, I'm unable to find the exact location of the freezing.

If your other threads are able to run normally during the pause, it means
that our problem is not the same.

Below is my Segger trace for your reference:
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t2097/sysview.png>
During the pause, systick which is supposed to trigger every 1ms did not
trigger.