lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Linker error "multiple definitions of symbol"

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Linker error "multiple definitions of symbol"
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 20:22:06 +0200

Have a look at the linker files for the example projects. fsdata.c is included by fs.c and not meant to be compiled and linked on its own.

Regards,
Simon

Am 7. August 2023 11:24:27 MESZ schrieb Zeeshan Rehman | TESVOLT AG <zeeshan.rehman@tesvolt.com>:

Hello there,

I am trying to port lwip to Aurix Tricore TC387 kit. I’m having a lot of difficulty.
I implemented this example and it works fine. But I want to integrate http app. But I get so many error and I kept resolving them but got stuck at this.

ltc E108: multiple definitions of symbol "file__img_sics_gif" in both "fsdata.o" and "fs.o"

ltc E108: multiple definitions of symbol "file__404_html" in both "fsdata.o" and "fs.o"

ltc E108: multiple definitions of symbol "file__index_html" in both "fsdata.o" and "fs.o"

make: *** [makefile:95: Ethernet_1_KIT_TC397_TFT.elf] Error 1

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | With best regards

Zeeshan Rehman
Position Embedded Systems Ingenieur

Tel:           +49 3491 8797 245
E-Mail:
zeeshan.rehman@tesvolt.com

 TV_ees_Messe_2023_Signatur_Banner_DE.jpg

TESVOLT AG| Am Heideberg 31 | 06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg | Germany
Telefon +49 3491 8797 100 | Fax +49 3491 8797 102 | info@tesvolt.com |
www.tesvolt.com
Supported by:

Picture1.jpg

TESVOLT AG | Sitz der AG: Lutherstadt Wittenberg | Registergericht: Stendal HRB 31785
Vorstand: Daniel Hannemann (Vorsitzender), Simon Schandert, Philipp Koecke
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Oliver Borrmann | USt-IdNr.
DE296431494

Please think about your environmental commitment before printing this letter!