lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Browser finishes every HTTP POST request with a ACK RST

From: Roland Winistörfer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Browser finishes every HTTP POST request with a ACK RST, why ?
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 07:59:37 +0200

Does nobody have the time to give me some advise where the problem could be ?

At least to understand the main problem I need some help.
In the Wireshark capture file pc1_not_working.pcapng each frame with [RST,ACK] looks different in the capture file pc2_working.pcapng ([FIN,ACK] which I believe is correct).

Any help would really be very welcome.

Kind regards
Roland