lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assistance Required: Errors in lwiplib.c and Related Fi

From: Scott Miller
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assistance Required: Errors in lwiplib.c and Related Files After Upgrading LWIP from 1.4.1 to 2.2.0
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 19:00:16 -0800

I'm afraid I don't have time to review your files, and I've only been through that upgrade process once, but based on that first error I'd look first at whether you've got IPv6 enabled. Off the top of my head, I think the ip_addr struct only has "addr" as a field if IPv6 is disabled. And make sure you read through the release notes. You'll also want to make sure you're using a current version of lwipopts.h and that you've carried any relevant settings over from the previous version.

Scott