Re: LYNX-DEV Heading tags and centering

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Heading tags and centering
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 01:00:30 -0600

Gabriel,

I don't know what's wrong for you, but all of them were centered for me when I
tried it.

Try putting your text into an HTML file and use my lynxit at

  http://www.slcc.edu/genweb/lynxit.html

to view it. I think you'll find it is working correctly.

Scott.

  Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster    | When in danger,
     Email: address@hidden (Scott McGee)           | or in doubt,
     Web:   http://www.slcc.edu/infotech/webmaster.html | run in circles,
  My opinions may differ from those of the College.     | scream and shout.

;
;