Re: LYNX-DEV browser.org

From: Michael Richardson
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV browser.org
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 18:11:18 -0400

    William> I am part of a project called iComm (at
    William> http://www.vex.net/~icomm/ right now - and Lynx-friendly
    William> - soon to go to http://www.icomm.org/), which gives out
    William> free Internet access and web pages to non-profit groups
    William> and community organizations.  (We got www.amnesty.org set
    William> up, for example.) I am sure that there would be no
    William> problem getting iComm to house the Lynx pages, if it is
    William> wished.  Also, since it's our machine, even things like a
    William> developer's FTP site could be arranged.

  Cool. Can I list you as a secondary DNS then?

    William> Just another person offering storage space - and if I get
    William> some more work soon I'll chip in for the domain fee, too.
    William> This all sounds like a good idea.

  Even better; you and I are both immune to ITAR :-)

   :!mcr!:            |  Network security consulting and
   Michael Richardson |      contract programming
 WWW: <A
HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html";>address@hidden</A>.
 PGP key available.
;