LYNX-DEV http://lynx.cc.ukans.edu/lynx-dev/9610/0387.html

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.cc.ukans.edu/lynx-dev/9610/0387.html
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:15:44 +0900 (JST)

I never was absolutely clear on what patch needed `void' changed
to `char', but if it was patch #7 on Subir's page, I don't think it
was corrected there.  Whatever the case, authors who have gotten
their patches on Subir's page would help confusion I think if they
would help Subir by sending him updated versions when necessary.

In the above-referenced post, it does say "I've corrected the patch
on my Web page.", but without the URL there, it's hard to know where
to look.

IMHO Subir's page is the only thing that's providing any continuity
to these patches while lynx is in limbo.  __Henry

;
;