Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx hangs on FTP URLs

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx hangs on FTP URLs
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 10:53:50 -0500 (EST)

Rob Puller <address@hidden> wrote:
>I know this group primarily discusses Lynx development, so please direct me
>to the right place if I should be posting help-requests elsewhere;
>otherwise, HELLLLP!
>
>[... problem using Lynx for FTP with SOCKETSHR support ...]

        This is the right place, but nobody apparently can help with
the problem.  Andy Harper added the SOCKETSHR support.  He's no longer
subscribed, and I don't know if he's reading messages here via the
archive.  His email address is in SOCKETSHR.announce of the distribution's
top directory.

        If he and/or you do get the problem solved, please post the
solution here.

                                Fote