Re: LYNX-DEV browser.org

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV browser.org
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:57:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Rob Partington - Admin wrote:

:>   So you *did* get it registered afterall? Do you need secondaries?
:
:Yes, and not really, but it might be nice to have another secondary just
:in case - I'll see about changing the records.

I have two questions.

1. How soon can http://lynx.browser.org/ be serving a rudimentary set of
links to various other resources (UKans, Al's FAQ, my pages come to mind).
I'd like to link to that page as the primary resource for Lynx information
(since it is mobile, unlike something at NYU).

2. What address do I send a check to, to contribute to the costs of domain
registration with Internic and other incidentals?  US dollars sounds fine?

address@hidden * PGP * Blue-Ribbon * Lynx 2.6 * address@hidden
You're being followed.  Cut out the hanky-panky for a few days.

;
;