LYNX-DEV platforms lynx is available for

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV platforms lynx is available for
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:25:35 -0400 (EDT)

I just threw up a draft page that lists platforms that Lynx is available
for and those under development (including those that are far off).

<URL:http://www.nyu.edu/pages/wsn/subir/lynx/platforms.html>

I will need your help to do this.  I envisage a page that lists all the
various platforms Lynx runs on and provides the name/address of one or
more people who can assist other users who're having trouble
installing/using Lynx for that platform/OS.  This may be unacceptable to
many, since we like to keep most of the discussion about Lynx on this
list, especially discssion that affects things that are so important as
platform-independence and cross-platform-interoperability.  I think we can
work this though, sicne I'd trust the contacts to mail lynx-dev if a major
problem was uncovered.  At the same time, this might cut down some of the
traffic on the Lynx-Dev list.  I also need information about ports to Mac,
Windows, DOS (and any other platform you can think of).  The page is
incomplete.  Wherever you see ??? that means I have to add one piece of
information.  Our T3 via Nysernet just went down as well so I can't go
search for information right now.  Hopefully I'll be able to do some of
that soon (but I have to go to sleep as well ;~).  I really can't do this
one by myself so I do need information from everyone, especially as
pertains to ports and success stories with compiling Lynx for an
"unsupported platform".

address@hidden * PGP * Blue-Ribbon * Lynx 2.6 * address@hidden
You're being followed.  Cut out the hanky-panky for a few days.

;
;