Re: LYNX-DEV platforms lynx is available for

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV platforms lynx is available for
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 00:40:52 -0600

Subir,

I have word from an OS-9 hacker that he has made Lynx compile and work on
OS-9 (A realtime unix-like OS) but that the modifications were drastic enough
that he would not be submitting them back as they were unlikely to be able to
be folded into the source.

I guess this means that you can add OS-9 to your list of lynx platforms. I
will contact him and see if he is willing to act as a contact regarding lynx
on OS-9. If nothing else, I may once again get an OS-9 system set up and
have a try at the same thing, but with a mind to trying to fold OS-9 support
into the base code. I have done that for other programs, so maybe I could get
it to work.

Scott

 GENEALOGY |  Do you know who your ancestors are?  | Scott McGee