LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-6RP-color-Mb005

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-6RP-color-Mb005
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 96 17:32:00 +0800

Lynx 2-6RP-color-Mb005
http://www.cyberhq.net.my/johnlim/2-6rpmb.zip

This is a patch whipped up with 'diff -C 5 -c -r -P --new-file'. Apply
it with 'patch -p < 2-6RP-color-mb005.pat'.

Basically it is a combination of patches from Rob Partington's colour
patch, Hiram's collection of updates (22/10/96 edition) and filipg's
multibookmarks patch. Odd combo ? It is :) I whipped it up for my own
use... if you find it useful, good for you.

The only difference is that I _excluded_ LYCurses.h from Hiram's 22/10
edition because Rob's slang patch wouldn't work after updating
LYCurses.h. I did remember John Davis (author of slang) saying something
about this so I tried mucking around and it works.

I'm no Unix expert, I collected this patch based on what I gleaned from
other's patches and man pages, appreciate any feedback if it works/blows
or whatever :)

For those who know how to interpret this, here's the error I got for
'make linux-slang-color' if I mix Rob's colour patch with Hiram's 22/10
LYCurses.h...

Linking and creating Lynx executable
gcc -O -DUNIX -DLINUX -DUSE_SLANG  -DNO_KEYPAD -DNO_TTYTYPE -DSLCS
-DSLSC  -I../WWW/Library/Implementation -DDIRED_SUPPORT  -DOK_TAR -DOK_ZIP
-DOK_GZIP -DOK_UUDECODE -DOK_OVERRIDE -DOK_PERMIT   -I..
-I/usr/local/lib/slang/src -o lynx  LYClean.o LYShowInfo.o LYEdit.o
LYStrings.o LYMail.o HTAlert.o GridText.o LYGetFile.o LYMain.o LYMainLoop.o
LYCurses.o LYBookmark.o LYUtils.o LYOptions.o LYReadCFG.o LYSearch.o
LYHistory.o LYForms.o LYPrint.o LYrcFile.o LYDownload.o LYNews.o LYKeymap.o
HTML.o HTFWriter.o HTInit.o DefaultStyle.o LYLocal.o LYUpload.o
LYLeaks.o LYexit.o LYJump.o LYList.o LYCgi.o LYTraversal.o LYEditmap.o
LYCharSets.o LYCharUtils.o LYMap.o SLStyle.o ../WWW/Library/unix/libwww.a
-L/usr/local/lib -lslang -lm

unix:/usr/local/bin# LYCurses.o(.text+0x2a7): undefined reference to `getyx'
make[1]: *** [lynx] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/lynx2-6/src'
make: *** [linux-slang-color] Error 2
;
;