LYNX-DEV Rendering

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Rendering
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 20:50:30 +0400 (GMT-4)

Ok..this just struck me, so sorry for opening an old thread.  I can't
ever remember seeing mention of at least one way caching on the rendering
of a page.

If I load a page, alls well.  I want to see the source, so I press \ and
off Lynx goes to get the HTML.  No problem,  now I want the rendered
version, so I press \ again, and it goes again.  Now, if Lynx has the raw
HTML in memory, why does it need to go and get the raw HTML again?  Or
did I miss something fundemental in the last thread about this?

Duncan Hill