Re: LYNX-DEV bug

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bug
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:26:59 -0400 (EDT)

  From: Joel Hoyle <address@hidden>

  Upgrading is not an optionfor me, is there anything elese I could do?

  > > Used to be able to access but now it connects and then logs out.

You can go directly to the text-only version at

   Linkname: Clemson Football

You might want to gently explain to tcrumpt at Clemson that all
their good work in creating a fully-functional text-only version
is hidden behind a page so demanding that it defeats access to
the text-only pages.  It is smarter to have a low-tech front page
so the driver of an antique browser doesn't crash and burn before
finding her way to the slow lane...

Al Gilman

Commands: Use arrow keys to move, '?' for help, 'q' to quit, '<-' to go back.
Esc:Alt-x help:Alt-h port:2                   28800 8n1 echo:rem VT100 ....
;
;